Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hart Stamps and More



Above are images that I took of a book shelf in my apartment.  I recently created the B.  I took the inside of an old book (took off the cover) and decided to stencil it with the letter B and place it on the shelf (really easy and fun).  It is my new initial to my new last name, so fitting, but I then decided to start placing objects that started with the letter B next to it.  Hence the little bird, book, and Brownie camera.  The book above I added a piece of paper that I recently made. Heart stamps from an eraser, better explained from Color Me Katie's Blog (which I absolutely hart :)  After making this, I thought how fun to make with your kids (different colors and you could easily change the letter out).  Allowing them to arrange different things that start with the letter on your shelf or even their shelf  for a week or month. (P.S the 3"stencils I bought from Hobby Lobby for $6.00 without a coupon).  Hope this inspires.

Prayer for today:  Dear Lord, thank you for amazing days. I am truly blessed with the relationships in my life. You have brought people in my life that have taught me to love experiences.  Anything is possible.  Make the best out of what you have. Enjoy your family and friendships along the way... Dream big.... wow how blessed I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment