Thursday, March 22, 2012

Before and After



So Kayla and I went out on the town. I showed her some photography tips and she started to help me move.  What a beautiful trade!  Above is an image of her before on the top and after.  The image below uses all the techniques that I love to add to a photo to give it this vintage blue tone that I can't get enough of.  First I love to use this Fine Arts Effect - Cross Processing. Then I add an effect that Dear Lizzy showed me. It is the dreamy effect.  I absolutely love it and once you do both of these effects, you can save the psd file and drag them to any photograph you would like.  You can then adjust the opacity to your liking.  I add image overlays of color and texture to give it a unique feel, but that is the extent of it.  Hope your like.  


Prayer for today:  Who cares if I am not doing it perfect, Who cares if it isn't how it should be.  Just as long as your doing it.  Lord please help me to see I have no control.  It is through you all things are possible.  Please allow me to be present with my husband today.  Amen

1 comment: