Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big Easel Gallery Event

So this last weekend I attended a benefit to raise money for the American Cancer Association.  It was held at the Big Easel Gallery in Wabeno, WI (which is an art gallery and bistro).  Here are the images of the event.  The people involved were amazing, the food was spectacular, and the night was one to remember.  I feel so truly blessed to have been able to help serve at the event.  I was then asked to auction off the donated art which included some of my pieces.  The night started at 4:30 and the fun didn't end till 10:00 pm.







Above is the different art pieces that were donated and auctioned off to raise money for the American Cancer Association.  An in home gallery that displays an ambiance so heartfelt and warm.


Above is Carry, she was a special guest who adored the blue grass band as they played "You are my Sunshine, My Only Sunshine" as the rest of us sang along.


The food and edible flower, along with an assortment of appetizers looked so amazing and tasted even better.



Below are little nooks and crannies that make this place so unique.  The different art displayed, the natural wood, and the people that filled the rooms truly made this such a special event.


                                 

                             

 I love the image below, the bluegrass band and amazing vocals.


 My mom below was the one who initially invited me to help serve at the event. I am so thankful to have been able to share the experience with her.  She spotted out the celebrity waitstaff.  The man pictured with her is the Rhineland, WI weather man, Matt Serwe. They had a blast together.


A special night shared with special people.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to bid on a piece of art work.  I bought the Colorful Chicken below.  A remembrance of a wonderful night  for a wonderful cause.  I am excited to hang him as the new inspiration for my kitchen.  This chicken was painted by Steve Wysocki.  He has such a beautiful talent.


Prayer for today:  To feel so blessed for what is happening today. God loves us so much.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that night was a ton of fun! :) And that's an awesome-looking chicken. Can't wait to see it on your newly painted walls! :)

    ReplyDelete