Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Don't Give Up Project




I was inspired by the Love and Respect class that Doug and I are currently attending.  They showed a couple that had been married x amount of years and they carried a sign that said "Don't give up."  So I took it upon myself to make a sign and now have started the Don't Give Up Project.  First participants that I chose were mu husband Doug's grandparents - Bill and Hilda.  Married 63 year this coming July.  You can feel the love they share for each other when you are with them.  They inspire me and I hope they inspire you.  I then in turn took their photo and placed it on a card and sent it to 10 of my family and friends.  A little reminder that I believe in their marriage and a reminder to not give up.  Along with the card I sent the single that Jason Mraz released "I Won't Give Up."  This song is so beautiful.  We are so worth it.  Just a reminder to not give up weather it is a race you are running, a job you have to finish, or just a day that seems to not go your way. Don't give up.

Prayer for today:  Give my fears to God. Let him in and know that everything will be fine because He is with me today and always.  Please help me to not worry about what is or is not to come in my life. Enjoy today.  I am so thankful for all my blessings.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great project, Liz. Thanks for posting the prayer, too. I really needed to hear that today.

    ReplyDelete