Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Miles

I love this image of my sister and her son together.




You can't help but love his face here.  


I absolutely love photographing my little nephew Miles.  He is adorable.  I love the time I get to share with my family.  Like my sister Jessica always says M & M's ( Making Memories). It truly is about the memories and the moments made with people.  I am so excited for my sister Crista's family and this amazing journey they are on.  I heard the other day that it is very special to invest in the memories of a child and I will be recording many steps along the way.  I feel so blessed and honored to be able to do this.  I love you Mark, Crista, and Miles with all my heart.  

Prayer for Today:   I ask to be reminded to see God in everything. How beautiful of a day it will be.
 I am the beloved of God.  He is behind me.  He is infront of me and He is for me.  His love I can not comprehend.  I believe in Him and he in me.  Oh Lord seal me in your love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment