Saturday, August 11, 2012

Andy & Jessy

This idea we found on pinterest.

Their smiles light up a room.

Love this!
We found the cutest little place in Oshkosh.





She whispered into his ear sweet nothings.

He whispered something silly.

I love this image..... this place looks so magical!

This was all Jess's idea.

Fun and Flirty

Adorable.



LoVe the bikes.



I love the out of focus feel.

Their first home! 
Below is poem I found in my inspiration book about the love that I feel Andy and Jessy share for each other.  My friendship with Jessy goes back 12 years.  We have seen each other in ups and downs and now I am blessed to be able to be apart of  this amazing journey she and her fiance Andy are on.  I truly love the moments that I get to share with these two amazing people. Wherever we come together their is laughter, fun, silliness, and great memories made.  I am so excited for their upcoming wedding in September.  I thank them so much for what they brought to the table the day of our photo shoot!  Jessy you make everything feel possible.  Love always, your friend Liz ( This poem sums up the two of you )

Love 

I love you
Not only for what you are,
But for what I am
When I am with you.

I love you
Not only for what
You have made of yourself,
But for what
You are making of me.

I love you
For the part of me
That you bringing out;
I love you
For putting your hand
Into my heaped-up heart
And passing over
All the foolish, weak things
That you can't help
Dimly seeing there,
And for drawing out
Into the light
All the beautiful belongings
That no one else had looked
Quite far enough to find.

I love you because you
Are helping me to make
Of the lumber of my life
Not a tavern but a temple;
Out of the works
of my every day
Not a reproach
But a song.

I love you
Because you have done
More than any creed
Could have done to make me good,
And more than any fate could
Have done to make me happy.

You have done it
Without a touch, without a word, without a sign.
You have done it
By being yourself
Perhaps that is what
Being a friend means after all.
-Roy Croft






1 comment:

  1. I love the fence and the railroad tracks with balloons and the bike and the house! You have a way of capturing love and making people feel it. :)

    ReplyDelete