Thursday, August 16, 2012

Handmade Product Tags


Getting ready for the farmers market this weekend. 
I love creating my own product tags, below is the process.

Printed layout ( pictured on the bottom) onto the back of scrapbook paper and cut them out.

Bought a spool of string from Saint Vinny's for $2.  This is a great decoration piece and  I  use the string to attach the tag to my product.

I purchased this hole punch at Hobby Lobby for $2 (50% off).  The middle size hole punch is a perfect size.
This is the back of the three types of scrapbook pages I used. (Finished product) 

This is how the tag looks on my product. I love how it adds a handmade touch!


This is the tag jpeg.  I print this onto a 8.5x11 inch scrapbook page (I cut a 12x12 page down to 8.5 x11).
If anyone would like this jpeg image above without my name printed on it please contact me and I can e-mail it to you.  I found a single tag on-line and created a template for myself.  I would love to share it.



No comments:

Post a Comment