Thursday, August 9, 2012

Photo Collages

An image in my wedding photo collage.

This was an image transferred onto canvas.

Old picture frames and old  images help bring my vintage collage together.

I printed out a 8x10 image of my wedding invite and framed it in a vintage frame.
I love this image and the vintage feel of it.  My parents gave me the frame below and it looks stunning in the house.
This is my wall currently.  I love the different wedding images mixed with vintage photographs, and frames. 

I tried something new.  Adding an image of yourself to any collage really makes it personal.  These are some images that I  created and sell at the farmers market.  This is an idea of what you can do with a variety of prints my prints
So I was inspired today to create a fun collage.  My attempt above is a fun way to incorporate many of my images onto one wall.  I love creating collages, I created my wedding wall months ago and have been meaning to share.  It is so exciting to be reminded of that beautiful day.  The many different vintage frames in both images above allow for the collage's to really work. Oh how I love frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment