Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Farmers Market #2

The start of the market:   fish string and bungee cords worked like a charm.  ( I tied every piece possible down)

My sign!  This will bring them in:)

My display from above!  I kept things down so they wouldn't have the chance to blow over!  (It worked)

I love how it looked!


This suitcase that my dad gave me years ago is an inspiration for my art and a perfect place to display some pieces.

Ahhhh!  Josh and Ann!  Thank you so much for your support and purchases!  You two are so cute!

This is Katie and Lucas (she has a way of inspiring  people with her presence).

From our long talks to a great supporter of Hart Things, she is such a beautiful person.   She has pretty much been my life coach. Thanks for the support and smiles over the last 10 years!

Jessy, Me, and Katie

Claire and Barb... They were so full of life and Barb knows my mother -in-law... It's a small world after all!
I love this print and I was glad to see it go to a good home! 

  I fell so honored to meet the most amazing people.  Everyone has a beauty about them.  
The morning started out so amazing!  I met these two ladies, Kelly and Christy, who made me feel so special.  The raised me up and I feel so blessed that we were able to share in the moments we did.  I realized how amazing it is to feel so connected to another person through the pieces that I create.  I am so touched by the power of one.  One person's words had such an impact on me.  One person's affirmations carried me throughout the day.  We are given the opportunity to raise people up daily...... it truly is a powerful thing.  Going into this I didn't think about the people that would cross my path.  This in itself is the blessing that will carry me through. To all the people who crossed my path this week I thank you for kind words, you smiles, and your support.  Love Always, Liz Bladorn  

Pray for Today:  Dear Lord, Thank you for the beauty that you have given to us all. Help me to continue to see the beauty in everything.  Remind me that Your love  for me is greater than I can comprehend.  I believe You are in front of me, behind me, and for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment