Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things that made my heart smile this week!

 I received this chest from a very special friend.  I have been day dreaming of this  image and I finally brought it to life  (my husband Doug helped me bring the chest outside to photograph it in our back yard).  I told my dad about my plans for this chest and he came up with "hope chest".   I love the feel of this new piece and am soooo excited to print it for next weeks farmers market. I hope you like as much as I do!   
This is a new piece that I just created!  I absolutely love it.  I was inspired by a pin from pintrest.  Inside the circles are different images and art pieces that I have created over the last three years.  Ahhh it is so cute!
image in the Black Hills
My very talented friend Erin is taking a bike trip with her grandpa to South Dakota ( as we speak). This photo is on her facebook along with many other amazing images.  She inspired me to go see my family this weekend.  She reminds me that we all have the ability to inspire others.
My nephew is 6 months old and as cute as they come!   (oh Miles you make my heart smile)
Miles with grandpa and grandma!  I love the joy people have when a baby is in a room!  
I put some images on display (and for sale)  at the Double Buck Cafe in Laona , WI.  
My quickest sale ever!  Scott bought the butterfly image as I was setting up shop inside the  Big Easel Gallery and Bistro in  Wabeno, WI.  It made my drive home so amazing!  Thank you Scott!



No comments:

Post a Comment