Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sending a Postcard

I received the postcard above (she bought it from my first farmers market) from a special friend and it made my heart smile! 
This postcard has been a hit...... I love all the choices that people can pick from.  It  makes me feel so good to think they found just the right postcard to send to someone special in their life.
This is one of the four postcards that I sent out to some of my family and friends.

So I sell postcards at my stand in the farmers market.  I absolutely love the feed back that I have been getting back from these and I love the feeling you get when you send something like a postcard to someone.  It is amazing how a person can feel when they do something for others.  I know that with  my postcards and framed images of different inspirations, these items are being kept for the person that bought it, but as well they are being given as gifts to friends and family members.  This is just a great reminder of how we are so blessed to be able to give a compliment, encouragement, and the special gift of being thought of to others in our life.  No matter the busyness of life we all need to feel connected to our family and friends.

Pray for Today:  Lord allow me to see the blessings in all my life.  Please help me to continue to show my love and support for the family and friends in my life.  I pray that I can continue to encourage and bring joy to  others through you.  Dear Lord with You my side anything is possible.

2 comments: