Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tom, Teresa, & Jack


Jack is so adorable.

His facial expressions are priceless.


So I find these images so fun and truly Tom and Teresa.  I had a wonderful day with the family and their newest member to their family, Jack.  I love the times I get to spend with them and looking back at the images to give to Teresa I was reminded of how much love they have for one another.  It melts my heart and I am so blessed to have them in my life.  My hope was that the images could reflect this beautiful love.  I hope you enjoy as much as I do. Welcome to the world Baby Jack!

Hanging out together!

Teresa and Jack

I love this image
Soooo cute!
Dad and Jack

2 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Your photographs and your writing are so beautiful. Both the pictures and petricy-like synopsis of the photo shoot day are works of are. I am in awe of these photos and of your kind words about my nephew, sister, and brother-in-law (and even Bo got in on one of the pics). I know Teresa and Tom will forever cherish both the actual phtoographs and the memories of the photo shoot day togeher and with you. I appreciate the amign keepsake you have created for not only them, but all of the Sprenger - Yocum families. I can't wait for my parents and family and Tom's mom and grandmother and family to see these photos too. Keep up the amazing work! With sincere appreciation and awe,
    Gina Yocum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,

    Thank you so much for the kind words. They are very much appreciated! I am so excited for your sister to see all the pics. -Liz

    ReplyDelete