Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebrate the Small Things

image of package
My first etsy shop item sold out of state and sent today.

picture of me
Me celebrating!  

So I must start out by saying I was so excited when I saw the e-mail that I had a purchase on etsy.  It was such a rush.

The purchase was from Tim, a gentleman from New York. We had great conversation the night before when I waited on him at Two Brother's.  I was reminded that my push to follow my passions is a great problem to have.  I was reminded that we all have these amazing ideas and feelings and we all want them to come alive.  

Encouragement never hurt anybody and a genuine ear does wonders. 

So, I celebrate today (my first etsy sale).   What may look like a small accomplishment feels amazing, but when we don't celebrate where we are right now we may never be content when we get to where we think we should be.  I love the Cool Running's quote, yes I said Cool Running, "If your not enough without it, how will you ever be enough with it."  Whatever "it" is, I think this is a beautiful quote.

This is a great time to celebrate the summer, all the things we accomplish on a day-to-day basis.

Thanks for reading and celebrating with me. Love always wins, Liz

Prayer for today:  Dear Lord, I thank you for this beautiful summer.   For my family, friends, and all the wonderful people that crossed my path this summer.  I feel so blessed for the ability to be present with them. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first Etsy sale, Liz! It's the first of many, undoubtedly. I find inspiration in everything you post, but especially this reminder (and your Cool Runnings quote) spoke to me. Thank you for always encouraging the people around you. We all appreciate it, whether we remember to thank you enough or not. ;) XO

    ReplyDelete