Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspirational Art

Inspirational art
Leaf that I photographed in the Bahamas a few years ago.
 A tree that I photographed on my way up north last month
Inspirational art
Merged these two photographs together. A tree inside a leaf.  I love how this turned out.

So I wanted to post about a piece that I completed two weeks ago.  The phrase at the bottom of the piece  says "awaken  my soul".  I was reading through my book of journal entries and quotes and found something I wrote that goes along with the message above and I would love to share it with you.  Here goes:

It isn't where you've been or what you do, it is the people's lives that you touch.

The moments that you give of yourself to people.

You are so beautiful in all your ways.

You are so beautiful from the inside out. Let the gratitude come out.

Laugh with delight at the blessings before you and smile in awe at all of life's beauty. 

This message is to you.

My prayer for today:  Dear Lord awaken my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment