Friday, March 8, 2013

7 Reasons to Send a Card

My card box sits on a shelf in my dinning room.
It holds a lot of cards
I add any new card I get and then go through it to keep the personalized cards.
This is a closer look of it on my bookshelf (an old shoe box transformed).  I just added a note book and a pretty pin to the front.

I put my cards in a box to have them  out, so I can see them and be reminded of the love that people have for me and my husband.  I look through these cards more now then before when I had them stuffed in a box. 


NOW FOR THE 7 REASONS TO SEND A CARD

#1:  To just say "Whats up dog?"  
#2:  To get the girls together for a fling.... you know it won't be the last, but makes it really fun.
 
#3: To tell someone your friends forever

#4:  To let them know that they helped you in a special way 
(Puzzle piece card  and used the word "pieces" in the card text)

 
#5:  To say a handmade "Thank you", scrap paper, buttons, glue, and a pen .... whalla!
 
#6:  To just tell a person your thankful for them
#7: To tell a person  that they make you happy
This is the inside of a card.
 I love this ides.  Make a  list of the reasons you love that  person. Personalize any card you are sending out.



Lastly the image above is a quote I want to leave you with.  Oh yeah,  it is always ok to fill the card with as much words, doodle art, and  love that you can.  A very special friend sent  me this quote on the back of  card and I would like to share with you: 

"When we walk in different places God sends the strength and nourishment to face what comes our way.  Not all at once, but DAY BY DAY."

A good friend of mine reminds me that when she is having a not so good day - she sends a card.  Well now you can send one or look back at the old ones.  It is a great way to lift up your day.  

Dear Lord:  Remind us that we are loved by so many and especially you.  It is a true blessing to do for others.  I ask that you give me the strength to put others first, just like you put us first.  Amen.  






No comments:

Post a Comment