Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 Things That I am Thankful for Today

A good cup of coffee - decaf righ now, but I still really enjoy the flavor.

Our son kicking me. I love it.

Fun art pieces that I bought for my babies room.
Accepting my husband for the amazing man he is!


A chocolate cake doughnut! Enough said!
I love listening to music especially streaming it off of Pandora.  

Cute earrings.  I got them for myself on my birthday!

Words of inspiration.  I bought this recently from Pier 1 imports.  That place is dangerous.

For the talents that God has given me.  For remebering what it is I love so much about life, and for being able to share my talents with the world. 

So I have been reading 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  It is a great read, a little deep at times, but I love how she lists out the wounderful blessings God gives us daily.  It truly is amazing to write them out.  It is almost as if they stay in your memory longer because you have choosen to take time to write them down.  

These are things I am thankful for today.  I hope this inspires you to think of the things your thankful for. There is a lot out there. Above all I am so thankful to have God who loves me unconditionally.  He accepts me for me and that is a beautiful thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment