Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oregon or Bust Images from 2012




















Oregon we love YOU!


It is truly amazing to look back at where you have been!  Last year at this time a few girl friends and I road tripped to Oregon.  I never went through my images and pulled out the best.  Well today my friends I did just that.  I found favorites and favorites and would love to share them with you.  These were taken in Glacier Mountain, Montana on The Road to the Sun, the Oregon Coast, Yellowstone National Park, and places in between. 


Words from my trip that I reflected on today:
  • It truly is amazing how we all see things, but what we take from them, what we each truly see is our own story.   It is our own depth to life.
  • Beauty is in everything, we have to seek it!  It is always there.
  • Embrace life, look at it with love, as a blessing, as hope.  
  • With my camera in hand, I feel so blessed to see so much abundance at once.
  • I look back to reflect on what in my life is a blessing.  I love nature and the ways it makes me feel.  I use to think it gave me the feeling, but I too have to welcome it in.  





No comments:

Post a Comment